Downloading a Vine Video from your computer is very simple and if you don’t know how, here’s how you can do it in a matter of seconds!
Using the Google Chrome Browser
- Open the Vine video in Google Chrome. (You can usually find the vine.co link from the users Twitter feed.)
- Right click on the Vine video and click : Save Video As.. .
- Give the video a name and click save! THAT’S IT!
Using the Safari Web Browser
- Open Vine video in Safari. (You can usually find the vine.co link from the users Twitter feed.)
- Right click on the page and click “View Source“.
- Use Command+F to open a search box in the Source window. Search for “.mp4”.
- Copy the video source “src” link that should be in a similar format to https://v.cdn.vine.co/v/videos/1D84382E-A55C-4524-ABA7-69C3606D6437-3164-00000240023BED92_1.1.2.mp4?versionId=Bdkwnjed_n8YqMT9Nd9.7BypzlM5q5U0 .
- Open Goo.gl in a new tab. Paste the source .mp4 link into the URL shortener and click “Shorten URL”. When the following page loads, right click on the green ORIGINAL link (v.cdn.vine) and select “Save Video As..“.
- Name your video and that’s it!
Alternate method – Elmedia Player Pro
Elmedia Player PRO downloads Vine, Twitter and YouTube videos. You can download it here through our affiliate link.